One Wiper Conversion
for 200SX by Ralphy
This method turns your stock wipers into the one wiper action.
- Small flat head screwdriver
- 14mm wrench or socket
- 20" wiper blade assembly (optional)
- Rust prevention spray paint (optional)
- WD 40 / liquid wrench (they might come in handy)
- Rain X (for heavy rain fall)
- Raise the hood and use the screwdriver to pop up the 2 wipers nut
cover and loosen the nut with the 14mm wrench.
- Remove the driver and passenger side wipers, they should pop up, if
not then spray some WD 40 or liquid wrench on it.
- After both wipers are removed, take the driver's side wiper and put
it on the passenger side (the driver's side is longer) at a 15-30 degree angle on the
windshield. Replace the nut and hand tighten.
- Now go and sit in the driver's seat like you normally would and turn
the wipers on. See if it goes past your driving view - if not you can adjust it to suit
you the best by giving it a higher or lower degree of angle. Then tighen the nut with the
14mm wrench and replace the nut cover and you're done!!!
- You can use a 20" wiper instead of the standard 18" for a
wider sweeping motion.
- The rust prevention spray paint is simply to prevent rust on the
driver's side wiper stud that's now exposed (e.g. rain).
- The Rain X simply helps bead away the rain from your windshield.
The best thing about it is, you can always replace your wipers to
Enjoy the mod!