Charting the changes of the
- Body colored side mirrors and door handles added.
- Platinum Gold color added.
- New colors were added, Autumn Sunburst and Pacific Blue.
- Royal blue color deleted.
- Car not available in California because of emissions.
- Viscous limited-slip differential (VLSD) deleted
- Dual power mirrors, now not body colored.
- Sunroof now only part of SE-R option package.
- SE-R option package now available which includes: Premium
AM/FM/CD/cassette audio system, remote keyless entry and vehicle security system, power
sliding glass sunroof with tilt feature and sunshade.
- Remote keyless entry and vehicle security system deleted from the
- White-faced gauges (speedometer and tachometer) added.
- The curb weight went from 2533/2593 manual/automatic to 2586/2648
- Three new colors: Deep Crystal Blue, Timber Frost, Sierra Pine.
- Pacific Blue color deleted, and Autumn Sunburst not available after
- The chrome trim around the windows was removed and replaced with a
- The "Check Engine" light now says "Service Engine
- New front and rear fascia, body-colored front grille and restyled
- New seat cloth.
- Engine-speed-sensitive power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering added
- Probably numerous changes made to the emission system to get it to
pass California emissions. When we get more information, we'll post what changed on the